Point Of Sale (POS) System IN GINESYS
A point-of-sale (POS) terminal is a computerized replacement for a cash register. The retailing industry is one of the predominant users of POS terminals. POS handles the inventory control, purchase, receive, return and transfer of products to and from other locations. With a POS system:
· You can evaluate sales data; figure out how well all the items on your shelves sell, and regulate purchasing levels accordingly.
· You can track sales history to help adjust your buying decisions for seasonal purchasing trends.
· You can improve pricing accuracy by integrating bar-code scanners and credit card authorization ability with the POS system.
· POS provides audit trails and helps to keep a track and tight control over cash receipts and thereby prevents pilferage and manages cash control.
· Updation of product information and sales tracking options in the system.
Ginesys POS system is an all-in-one way to keep track of your business’s cash flow and helps to gain better control of the business. It is a one point complete solution to all the billing headaches and varied goods issues. It has complete cash and counter management with related reports. Detailed tracking is a useful tool in POS and Ginesys provides real-time tracking of the ongoing process and helps to reduce pilferage to minimal.
You can read the full detail at the mentioned link below: