Skip to main content
Ask for Demo
Convenience and Connections with Own E-commerce
- Enable live stock from across your store network and warehouse
- Enable Buy online and collect from store
- Capture the sale information and fulfil from store
- Using 3rd party loyalty services sync customer data and loyalty points online and offline
Push Up Sales Through In-store App
- Show the full catalog of items and size variants so that there is no loss of sale
- Add a wow visual factor with a well-shot catalog
- Create offers specific for in-store apps
Faster Fulfilment of Marketplace Sales and Reconciliation
- Publish live available to sell inventory to the PMS
- Sync orders to warehouse with 3PL informations
- Fulfilled orders get updated on marketplaces
- Reconcile Accounts Receivables with the payments from Marketplaces
- Ensure that you are able to set off returns sent by Marketplaces against correct orders
An effective and easy to implement Omnichannel Retail Solution.
- Ginesys has tied up with Unicommerce to bring about our latest retail solution- the Ginesys Omnichannel.
- The Ginesys Omnichannel Platform takes zero effort for deployment, enabling retailers to implement it without any hassle.
- One of its main highlights is that it enables users to have a centralised management of orders and inventory of both offline and online stores.
- The Ginesys Omnichannel Platform also offers retailers the ability to offer common loyalty programmes across all channels helping retailers keep their customer base happy.
An Omnichannel Retail Solution designed to improve the Retailers Efficiency.
- Ginesys has tied up with Vinculum in order give rise to our newest retail solution- the Ginesys Omnichannel
- Ginesys omnichannel was designed to ensure that retailers would be able to access features that would drastically increase their efficiency, which in turn would have a positive impact on their business
- In order to improve the sales process of retailers, we have introduced auto-import of sales orders and auto-routing of sales orders to fulfilment centers, both of which help improve efficiency for retailers, especially during peak holiday seasons.